The Amber Chia Academy (ACA), a modeling and beauty school, graduated more than a hundred students in a graduation show that showcased the best from the academy’s finest students at Paradigm Mall, Petaling Jaya on June 5, 2015
ACA founder and principal Amber Chia said she takes great pride in the successes and achievements of all of its graduates.
“I am so proud that ACA is now five years old, still going strong and actively training and supplying promising talents.
“It is always good to see the familiar faces of our graduates and alumni doing well and achieving recognition in the industry,” said Chia who handed out the graduation certificates.
10 exceptional graduates who showed tremendous potentials received individual awards.
Among the 10 is 22-year-old Jayden Yen who received the Most Promising Male Model Award 2015. The 6 feet 2.5 inches tall model has signed a modelling contract with NOW Model Management in Singapore.
In the past year, former graduates continued to carry the ACA banner high as their respective careers soared. These included Josh Yen (twin brother of Jayden Yen) who received the Asia Model Star Award 2015 in Seoul, South Korea, Lew Voon Khong was named Mr Diveristy Culture International 2014 in Mandaluyong, Philippines and Selin Chan who is currently undergoing her model placement with FAME Model Management in Bangkok.
The graduation show kicked off at 8.30 pm and featured runway displays by graduating students, many of whom were making their catwalk debut in public.
There was also a showcase of creative makeup and nail art presentations by students graduating in the art of beauty.
Amber Chia Academy 2015 Graduate Award Winners
- Most Promising Female Model 2015 – Bella Chee
- Most Promising Male Model 2015 – Jayden Yen
- Most Promising Female Commercial Face 2015 – Yvonne Supang
- Most Promising Male Commercial Face 2015 – Wilson Beh
- Most Promising Female Kid Model 2015 – Venice Ng
- Most Promising Male Kid Model 2015 – Koo Chen Le
- Best Catwalk (Kid) 2015 – Hee Jo Ee
- Most Promising Makeup Artist (KPMA) 2015 – Sylvia Lim
- Most Promising Makeup Artist (Bridal) 2015 – Karol Foon
- Most Promising Nail Artist 2015 – Vendy Lee