The Johor Bahru District Local Draft Plan 2020 is now on public display at the various local councils.
The Local Draft Plan 2020 detailed the proposed land use that will have a major impact on a community for the next ten years.
The public are therefore encouraged to actively participate by giving views, proposals, comments, inputs and feedback to the proposed 10 years draft plan.
The Local Draft Plan 2020 will be on public display starting from April 19 and ends on May 18 and is open from 9am to 4.30pm.
The Local Draft Plan 2020 is on display at the following five locations;
1. Majlis Bandaraya Johor Bahru (MBJB) Tel. 07-228 2549
2. Majlis Perbandaran Johor Bahru Tengah (MPJBT) Tel. 07-556 1005
3. Majlis Perbandaran Kulai (MPKU) Tel. 07-663 1511
4. Majlis Perbandaran Pasir Gudang (MPPG) Tel. 07-251 3720
5. Johor State Department of Town and Country Planning
Tel. 07-266 7200
Suggestion forms are available for the public at the venue or a downloadable copy can be obtained from www.mbjb.gov.my