A collective agreement signing ceremony was held in Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur on the 22nd November 2010. It was the 6th Collective Agreement for Association Maybank executives union(AME) and was first time witness by a trade unionist Bro.Mohamed Shafie BP Mammal, President Union Network International-Malaysia Liaison Council instead of other parties.
Maybank has agreed to reward their employees with some special clauses such:
- A descending salary adjustment of 7-12%;
- Extension on retirement age to 57 years;
- Forex allowance of RM200 for non shift employees;
- Extension of maternity leave to 90 days;
- Extension of childcare benefit to male employees.
Also present at the ceremony Puan Nora Abd. Manaf, Head Group Human Capital of Maybank and Mr Lim Hong Tat, Deputy President and Head of Community Financial Services Maybank.
Video by R.Rajeswari, Citizen Journalist Malaysia