Join the company which brings you to the heart of Malaysia, Its Citizens
Be the difference
What would you try if you had no fear? At CJMY we believe in upholding the rights of every Malaysian to express their opinions without any restrictions. When we face our fears we find freedom. Be part of a movement that works towards engaging citizens and making their voices heard.
Awaken your best
Join us to learn from the highly experienced in the industry, who are passionate about their craft, and understand the advanced skills you need to succeed. This experience will help you stand head on shoulders from the crowd and give you the extra boost you need to come out on top.
Reasons to join CJMY
Fantastic workplace culture
Look forward to a workplace where your bosses are your colleagues who value your skills and contributions. You’ll finally be able to work hard with pleasure and absolutely love coming to wok everyday
Salary: Rm 2600 – Rm 3000
To conceptualize, design; develop Artworks, Adverts, flyers and brochures…etc. Ensure the artwork designed meets the quality standard of client’s expectations
Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, QuarkXpress, basic Html Ability to multitask, possessing good work attitude with a strong sense of urgency and good time management skills.
Able to work with minimum supervision.
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Salary: Rm 1800 – Rm 2200
– Responsible for daily posts/ tweets to all applicable social media outlets
– Responsible to create or coordinate media assets creation with designers/ content producers
– Coordinate social media activity according to Marketing Calendar
– Other duties include tracking social media influence measurements, partnering with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy, ensuring consistency of messages across multiple networks, preparing reports to update internal staff on usage statistics, and continuous monitoring and coverage of all sites
– The right candidate who has a degree in marketing, journalism or new media
– Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (including proofreading), and have expert knowledge of social networking channels
– Know how to use Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
– Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Training will be provided
-Social Media posting, tracking, updating, customizing and creating content for Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Websites, Blogs, etc.
– Savvy communicator with impeccable interpersonal skills; outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Think you’re up for it? Send in your resume to [email protected]