A father and a child in Stulang Laut had a narrow escaped from their fire-engulfed house.
Self-employed Ismail, 35, has been living in the second floor of the Flat V, Stulang Laut with his wife and 4 children.
Ismail was asleep when one of the TV plug caught on fire before bursting out with fire and smoke at 11.30am.
At the time of the incident, Ismail’s wife and his three kids were out, while his youngest child was playing alone in the hall.
Upon sensing something amiss, Ismail quickly grabbed his child and hid behind the door, as he couldn’t find the house keys.
The fire brigade arrived after 30 minutes with 23 members to put off the fire.
The loss is estimated at RM7,000, as Ismail house was partially burnt.